Monday, January 25, 2010

What Are You Looking At?!




While we do not look at the things which ARE SEEN, but at the things which are NOT SEEN. For the things which ARE SEEN are temporary, but the things which are NOT SEEN are eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18 NKJV

Enlarging Your Vision Is Raising Your Level Of Expentancy
We have to change what we SEE before we can change how we live.

Every day we have to live with an attitude that good things will happen.  When you get up in the morning you can set your thoughts like this:

"This is going to be a great day! God is guiding and directing my steps. For the steps of the righteous are ordered of the Lord and he leads me in the paths of life. His favor surrounds me, goodness and mercy follow me wherever I go.  I expect that today circumstances will change in my favor. I expect today that people will go out of their way to help me.  I expect today to not only be blessed but to be a blessing toward other people!"

Our Expectations Set the Boundaries For Our Lives!  Expectancy is the breeding ground for miracles!

You have what your faith expects. So what does your faith expect every day of your life?  You and I must look through the eyes of faith and start seeing yourself how God sees you.  And start seeing yourself according to the inheritance...you don't have to talk to God into it, he's already made provision for you.  

“According to your faith let it be to you.” - Matthew 9:29 

You can choose to focus on the things that are subject to change OR you can choose to focus on those things that are eternal, the things that are for God, His plans for your life.  What things get your most attention?  Ask yourself today:

What am I looking at?!  


1 comment: